Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- RT @BainAlerts: To be successful, telcos must deliver great customer experiences on based on #RepeatableModels. https://t.co/rg0CtlezPT 2 hours ago
- RT @bcgperspectives: By 2020, online video will account for more than 30% of all video consumption. on.bcg.com/2dAGJV9 https://t.co/Y… 19 hours ago
- RT @SwanniOnTV: AT&T and Hulu share more details (but not many) on live streaming plans: adweek.com/news/televisio… … @jasonlynch 19 hours ago
- RT @MartynWhistler: Digital's USP is data, the ability to target, to measure ROI but what if it can't be trusted. The currency of the futur… 19 hours ago
- #Snapchat is the place to be for innovative brands - nice @TiffanyAndCo examples on.ft.com/2bRI3Q4 But question remains around ROI 2 days ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Bloomberg BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Business Insider Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Hollywood Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube