Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- RT @BainAlerts: How can telcos leverage digital technologies to improve #CustExp & #ReduceCosts? #BainExplains in recent research https:/… 3 hours ago
- RT @michaelmiraflor: ($17 Billion dollars gets you the world, evidently) WhatsApp Will Start Sharing Your Data With Facebook https://t.co/T… 3 hours ago
- Interesting piece on how @nytimes is struggling with existential Facebook Live video questions nytimes.com/2016/08/21/pub… "Passed over beta..." 17 hours ago
- MTV's role in bringing reality TV to news coverage nytimes.com/2016/08/21/opi… 1 day ago
- RT @bcgperspectives: The data & tech to digitize customer journeys exists. What most companies lack is ambition on.bcg.com/2bvXi0j htt… 2 days ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Bloomberg BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Business Insider Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Hollywood Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube