Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- Moore's Law has >10 years to go says @Intel: fabs continue shrinking but prices start to rise economist.com/news/business/… http://t.co/tA2ChFgfpx 49 minutes ago
- Interesting thoughts on the Nokia-Alcatel merger economist.com/news/business/… And what might go wrong 52 minutes ago
- Europe lacks a common digital market: Only 15% of consumer shop online across borders in the EU. H/t @TheEconomist 54 minutes ago
- China is looking to update its government web presence economist.com/news/china/216… 2 hours ago
- Nice @PBS ad in @NewYorker telling the story of a series in a nice visual way. http://t.co/lr3Ijf2kVY 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Business Insider Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Gucci Hulu Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube