Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- RT @Kip_PR: Interesting read, as Conde Nast shifts to digital.. What's Going On at Condé Nast? businessoffashion.com/articles/intel… via @BoF 2 hours ago
- RT @raju: An entire newspaper industry now receding in the rear-view mirror @facebook even if it feels it has miles to go https://t.co/W8jp… 2 hours ago
- On #Yahoo's acquisition ft.com/cms/s/0/86f0ac… The Achilles heel of each new wave of technology is that it eventually turns into a utility 2 hours ago
- @IndieFilmAndTV Can but hope! 2 hours ago
- On the surprising tale of Iridium, its death and rebirth economist.com/news/books-and… #telco 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Business Insider Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Gucci Hollywood Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube