Posts Tagged ‘VOIP’
While this video from Google might seem a bit fantastical – and it has drawn parodies – it’s actually all now feasible. It’s just a question of integration, mixed with a bit of time.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- @JJHoppard @sarahjhopps @simonhopper Oh I am jealous! Big fan. 3 hours ago
- RT @gleonhard: Will automation and the internet of things lead to mass unemployment? | The Guardian gr8 piece with quotes by me :) http://t… 3 hours ago
- Apple rushes to fix glitch that allows you to send an iMessage to someone that then turns their phone off variety.com/2015/digital/n… 3 hours ago
- @xpangler Haha I concede it's a vague measurement, I get your drift 18 hours ago
- @awallenstein @xpangler Not an earth-shatteringly contentious point, but not meaningless. And only as arbitrary as any high-level summation 18 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Business Insider Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Gucci Hulu Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube