Posts Tagged ‘VOIP’
While this video from Google might seem a bit fantastical – and it has drawn parodies – it’s actually all now feasible. It’s just a question of integration, mixed with a bit of time.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- HBO, Periscope, Twitter and piracy variety.com/2015/digital/o… 4 hours ago
- Tech innovation in Africa economist.com/news/middle-ea… Drones, telcos, banking, with Facebook, Amazon, IBM et al 4 hours ago
- Interview with #Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/05/03/40-… On Windows 10 and HoloLens 5 hours ago
- Interesting to see @united, like Amtrak, supporting the literary arts to improve their premium service offering nytimes.com/2015/05/04/bus… 5 hours ago
- "Unfriended" is a horror movie for the digital age: on.ft.com/1GNOkIi Interesting piece on how pervasive connectivity is exploited 20 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Business Insider Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Gucci Hulu Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube