Posts Tagged ‘VOIP’
While this video from Google might seem a bit fantastical – and it has drawn parodies – it’s actually all now feasible. It’s just a question of integration, mixed with a bit of time.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- @blowryontv Brian, I've just sent you an email re something, let me know if interested : ) 9 hours ago
- Interesting piece on how cord-cutting is redefining audience engagement gigaom.com/2015/08/28/cor… 10 hours ago
- For mobile telcos, does consolidation affect cost savings & consumer spending? economist.com/news/business/… On consolidation in Europe #Regulation 14 hours ago
- How to keep #BigData anonymised and private but still open and useful? economist.com/news/science-a… Some interesting approaches 15 hours ago
- Soul-Searching in TV Land -TV "is less precious to [audiences] because there’s so much of it" nyti.ms/1KwbSCi 18 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Business Insider Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Gucci Hollywood Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube