Posts Tagged ‘VOIP’
While this video from Google might seem a bit fantastical – and it has drawn parodies – it’s actually all now feasible. It’s just a question of integration, mixed with a bit of time.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- As Sony and China's Wanda tie for a large marketing partnership, who stands to benefit the most? hollywoodreporter.com/news/who-benef… 9 hours ago
- RT @keachhagey: The deal is done: AT&T, Time Warner boards meeting today to approve merger. Announcement coming tonight. w/ @tgryta https:/… 9 hours ago
- Great piece on the future of Viacom (plus CBS?) and succession plans hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-w… 9 hours ago
- Interesting news on @NPR right now about video game voice actors putting up a stink about the vocal stunts they do... Niche... 12 hours ago
- RT @TheWrap: AT&T Agrees to Buy Time Warner for $80 Billion goo.gl/xV0pSj https://t.co/1QV19bS4cX 21 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Bloomberg BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Business Insider Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Hollywood Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube