Posts Tagged ‘VOIP’
While this video from Google might seem a bit fantastical – and it has drawn parodies – it’s actually all now feasible. It’s just a question of integration, mixed with a bit of time.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- "These days there is such a quantity & variety of content that even... #Viacom cannot be sure of retaining its crown" economist.com/news/business/… 3 hours ago
- Amazon will provide physical buttons to restock individual houshold goods on.ft.com/1MvJ4fy Will also launch local services 3 hours ago
- Should the Academy be looking away from AMPAS and toward ESPN for the producer of its next Oscarcast? variety.com/2015/tv/news/c… @LaFemmeDeNY 21 hours ago
- RT @blainepike: I *hate* hype. "Meerkat is dying - and it's taking U.S. tech journalism with it" bgr.com/2015/03/30/mee… @teroterotero http:… 1 day ago
- RT @qz: If you’re under 30, you’ve never experienced a cooler-than-average month qz.com/372641 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Business Insider Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Gucci Hulu Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube