Posts Tagged ‘VOIP’
While this video from Google might seem a bit fantastical – and it has drawn parodies – it’s actually all now feasible. It’s just a question of integration, mixed with a bit of time.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- @LaFemmeDeNY Very kind :) 14 hours ago
- RT @LaFemmeDeNY: Excellent as always, @zeitgeiststuff explores the Luddite assumptions abt new distribution methods twitter.com/zeitgeiststuff… 14 hours ago
- RT @bcgperspectives: BCG studied the selling models of a dozen next-gen #sales leaders. Here’s what we found: on.bcg.com/20yzeNk https… 16 hours ago
- RT @IndieFilmAndTV: Digiday Shows There Is Money in Digital Media if You Stay Focused - Fortune nzzl.us/TreM3PO via @nuzzel 1 day ago
- New Article :: How are current film distribution methods hurting the industry? zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/on-… 2 days ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Business Insider Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Gucci Hollywood Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube