Posts Tagged ‘VOIP’
While this video from Google might seem a bit fantastical – and it has drawn parodies – it’s actually all now feasible. It’s just a question of integration, mixed with a bit of time.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- Twitter continues to suffer as Facebook zeroes in on its USP variety.com/2016/digital/n… 19 hours ago
- The vogue for dynamic pricing risks consumers facing on price rather than product, as well as fatigue & an easy hack economist.com/news/business/… 1 day ago
- RT @OvumTelecoms: “#WalkingDead is TV’s ‘most in-demand’ show” @e2theb via @TBImagazine #OvumInThePress ow.ly/XTyhu 1 day ago
- RT @ArsTechnicaUK: Ohlala launches Uber-like instant paid dating app in New York arstechnica.co.uk/business/2016/… by @casskhaw 1 day ago
- Threat of peak iPhone for Apple gives investors pause economist.com/news/business/… It shouldn't, b/c of product retention & shift to services 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Business Insider Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Gucci Hollywood Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube