This Friday sees the release of one of the most eagerly-anticipated films of the century… if you’re a lover of action films. Industry trade mag Variety wrote in its review, “the movie… is as gratuitous with futile plot- and character-building scenes as it is with gore”.
Nothing especially notable has been seen in terms of marketing for the film until last week. While this kind of engaging promotion has been done a few times now – most notably with Nintendo’s Wario franchise in 2008 – it’s been executed (no pun intended) in a fun way here, in an interview with all-round legend Sylvester Stallone.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
- RT @danielhsqr: $BBRY CEO - "seeing good traction on new handsets" 'in 160 carriers, 7,000 stores' ..but 1.3M Units = 0.4% mkt share 20 hours ago
- RT @jamesturner247: Amazon in talks to buy online luxury retailer Net-a-Porter for €2bn ow.ly/2WxKSc 20 hours ago
- Quite happy that it is Friday :) 22 hours ago
- RT @kcifeanyi: your suggestions on what agents mulder and scully should tackle in #XFiles2015: fastcompany.com/3044292/the-re… #MostWonderful http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @RebelMouse: Ads on Facebook are 6x more expensive than YouTube rbl.ms/1xBTHXx via @businessinsider http://t.co/CSyFDoJZx0 1 day ago