This Friday sees the release of one of the most eagerly-anticipated films of the century… if you’re a lover of action films. Industry trade mag Variety wrote in its review, “the movie… is as gratuitous with futile plot- and character-building scenes as it is with gore”.
Nothing especially notable has been seen in terms of marketing for the film until last week. While this kind of engaging promotion has been done a few times now – most notably with Nintendo’s Wario franchise in 2008 – it’s been executed (no pun intended) in a fun way here, in an interview with all-round legend Sylvester Stallone.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
- RT @SwanniOnTV: Episode 5 of the new #TheXFiles season posted three days early on Hulu: bit.ly/1TiSvS7 @ismat 9 hours ago
- Several arguments batted around as to why O2/Three merger shouldnt proceed economist.com/news/britain/2… Typically 4th operator acts as innovator 17 hours ago
- Snapchat looks to capitalise on the US election as company looks to gain a foothold with their news division nytimes.com/2016/02/13/us/… 22 hours ago
- Nice ploy to release homevid of show before final episodes air. Studios should be doing more of this. #Deutschland83 https://t.co/fNvjYKieyn 22 hours ago
- #Apple to make original content nytimes.com/2016/02/13/tec… Let's see if it's a one-off... 22 hours ago