This Friday sees the release of one of the most eagerly-anticipated films of the century… if you’re a lover of action films. Industry trade mag Variety wrote in its review, “the movie… is as gratuitous with futile plot- and character-building scenes as it is with gore”.
Nothing especially notable has been seen in terms of marketing for the film until last week. While this kind of engaging promotion has been done a few times now – most notably with Nintendo’s Wario franchise in 2008 – it’s been executed (no pun intended) in a fun way here, in an interview with all-round legend Sylvester Stallone.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
- RT @fromedome: ~87% “of the almost one billion iPhones Apple has ever sold have been sold during Tim Cook’s time as permanent CEO” https://… 1 hour ago
- RT @asymco: The PC market since late 2008. https://t.co/7M503Djdo6 1 hour ago
- RT @jeffreylhartley: How 3 publishers are using Instagram stories for visually compelling storytelling buff.ly/2bFw9s2 1 hour ago
- RT @zabackj: These are the world’s most innovative economies flip.it/y_ucbt #innovation https://t.co/IFEl5hi0aa 1 hour ago
- RT @SwanniOnTV: The only 'historic' aspect is that all platforms were part of the same agreement. twitter.com/variety/status… 1 hour ago