This Friday sees the release of one of the most eagerly-anticipated films of the century… if you’re a lover of action films. Industry trade mag Variety wrote in its review, “the movie… is as gratuitous with futile plot- and character-building scenes as it is with gore”.
Nothing especially notable has been seen in terms of marketing for the film until last week. While this kind of engaging promotion has been done a few times now – most notably with Nintendo’s Wario franchise in 2008 – it’s been executed (no pun intended) in a fun way here, in an interview with all-round legend Sylvester Stallone.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
- RT @bcgperspectives: Ignoring ignorance is a losing proposition. Use it for discovery: on.bcg.com/2aurhYS via #TEDatBCG @artandfox htt… 1 day ago
- Please don't tell me to "buy this week's edition" if I've been subscribed for 10 years https://t.co/TevrXhTkUl 1 day ago
- RT @SuSuLynch: Encouraging news on publishing twitter.com/SkylightPress/… 1 day ago
- RT @SwanniOnTV: Study says Netflix subscribers watch more programming than Hulu subscribers: yhoo.it/29Ycvpz @EdibleApple 1 day ago
- RT @THR: #Pokemon live-action film franchise will be launched by Legendary thr.cm/FnaiqB https://t.co/pmvZWeT7iM 1 day ago