This Friday sees the release of one of the most eagerly-anticipated films of the century… if you’re a lover of action films. Industry trade mag Variety wrote in its review, “the movie… is as gratuitous with futile plot- and character-building scenes as it is with gore”.
Nothing especially notable has been seen in terms of marketing for the film until last week. While this kind of engaging promotion has been done a few times now – most notably with Nintendo’s Wario franchise in 2008 – it’s been executed (no pun intended) in a fun way here, in an interview with all-round legend Sylvester Stallone.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
- A very happy thanksgiving to all my American friends and followers 2 hours ago
- Bookstores are now for meeting people, not for buying books youtu.be/k04K8mND5GU According to @BNBuzz #Disruption 4 hours ago
- @WalleyVision @nwalley @district @Circle Yes! 4 hours ago
- RT @CNBC: Volvo launches in-car delivery service: cnb.cx/1lHbOXe https://t.co/guwZodfopH 2 days ago
- RT @IndieFilmAndTV: The Weinstein Company Scaling Back on Indie Films to Focus on Television - Indiewire nzzl.us/ufRE4vd via @nuzze… 2 days ago