This Friday sees the release of one of the most eagerly-anticipated films of the century… if you’re a lover of action films. Industry trade mag Variety wrote in its review, “the movie… is as gratuitous with futile plot- and character-building scenes as it is with gore”.
Nothing especially notable has been seen in terms of marketing for the film until last week. While this kind of engaging promotion has been done a few times now – most notably with Nintendo’s Wario franchise in 2008 – it’s been executed (no pun intended) in a fun way here, in an interview with all-round legend Sylvester Stallone.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
- Let's hope this becomes a thing. Ok potential for cannibalisation but surely massive untapped segments out there fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @McKinsey_MGI: Technology, jobs, and the future of work - a briefing note #FortuneTimeGlobal mckinsey.com/global-themes/… 1 day ago
- Giving @IBMWatson a go on @thenorthface - kudos as it actually answered this question perfectly. #Retail https://t.co/emtBvVu57t 1 day ago
- RT @michaelmiraflor: Weirdest thing (also, article in WSJ today) -- it's faster to move multi-terabyte troves of corporate data BY TRUCK vs… 2 days ago
- RT @BainAlerts: Bain & Company analysis shows that companies that excel in #CustomerExperience grow revenues 4%–8% above their market. http… 2 days ago