This Friday sees the release of one of the most eagerly-anticipated films of the century… if you’re a lover of action films. Industry trade mag Variety wrote in its review, “the movie… is as gratuitous with futile plot- and character-building scenes as it is with gore”.
Nothing especially notable has been seen in terms of marketing for the film until last week. While this kind of engaging promotion has been done a few times now – most notably with Nintendo’s Wario franchise in 2008 – it’s been executed (no pun intended) in a fun way here, in an interview with all-round legend Sylvester Stallone.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
- Great piece on what #Google has to worry about more than EU regulation on.ft.com/1D2f0xj 12 hours ago
- A merger of two mergers on.ft.com/1aVIE0Q For Nokia/Alcatel, the US telecoms equipment market will be key 12 hours ago
- New research shows we are more cavalier with the products we own when we know of a new upgrade that has been released ft.com/cms/s/0/8f77fd… 12 hours ago
- Interesting to open @thetrainline app and see that they've developed an app for the Apple Watch. Nice. 2 days ago
- RT @BoF: Six Percent of U.S. Adults Plan to Buy Apple Watch, Says Poll bof.bz/LGAUM via @Reuters http://t.co/n6IBOiQGrg 2 days ago