This Friday sees the release of one of the most eagerly-anticipated films of the century… if you’re a lover of action films. Industry trade mag Variety wrote in its review, “the movie… is as gratuitous with futile plot- and character-building scenes as it is with gore”.
Nothing especially notable has been seen in terms of marketing for the film until last week. While this kind of engaging promotion has been done a few times now – most notably with Nintendo’s Wario franchise in 2008 – it’s been executed (no pun intended) in a fun way here, in an interview with all-round legend Sylvester Stallone.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
- Unsurprisingly, quite a collection of corporate & private jets dotting the tarmac at Barcelona airport this wk #mwc15 http://t.co/jVpW2avaUT 11 hours ago
- Telcos seek to redefine their role: on.ft.com/1DItRjA 20 hours ago
- RT @afroglives: Hot off the plane from London: our new report into segmentation strategies, launching in one hour! @DeloitteDIGI_UK http://… 22 hours ago
- Chef loved playing with @oculus_rift this eve. @afroglives http://t.co/bnJ9V7tdFE 1 day ago
- @PamelaC_D @OvumTelecoms Just keep going straight and head for the exit? ;) #eyesforward 1 day ago