This Friday sees the release of one of the most eagerly-anticipated films of the century… if you’re a lover of action films. Industry trade mag Variety wrote in its review, “the movie… is as gratuitous with futile plot- and character-building scenes as it is with gore”.
Nothing especially notable has been seen in terms of marketing for the film until last week. While this kind of engaging promotion has been done a few times now – most notably with Nintendo’s Wario franchise in 2008 – it’s been executed (no pun intended) in a fun way here, in an interview with all-round legend Sylvester Stallone.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
- Informative look at how Fox News came to lose Roger Ailes, and the surgical precision of the investigation conducted vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/r… 7 hours ago
- RT @TechCrunch: Crunch Report | Nintendo's Next Gaming Console tcrn.ch/2dTcENa by @titoyooo 15 hours ago
- RT @DavidPapp: Nintendo’s Switch is small, but it can slug it out with PS4 and Xbox One j.mp/2ecTV4x 15 hours ago
- RT @ftasia: Nintendo investors vent Switch concerns on shares on.ft.com/2eyQgZ9 15 hours ago
- About time twitter.com/recode/status/… 1 day ago