Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- A new #Netflix series focuses on the war on drugs nytimes.com/2015/08/30/art… Plus the struggle to get Americans to sit through subtitles 8 hours ago
- Brooks returns as News Corp’s UK chief: on.ft.com/1fKXTMc Wow 8 hours ago
- A fitting article while I am OOO in Venezia :) twitter.com/nytstyles/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @lessig: Why does this Harvard law professor want to run for president? ow.ly/RpabB 3 days ago
- Apple leads technology stock recovery amid China fallout: on.ft.com/1JfxrTd Cook sent an email worth $78bn 4 days ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Business Insider Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Gucci Hollywood Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube