Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- RT @NinjaEconomics: In 1980, Hollywood spent fewer than 20 cents on advertising for every $1 in box office. It's now over 60. @liamboluk ht… 9 hours ago
- RT @Khanoisseur: US: Dedicated bus lanes are hard to pull off China: lol https://t.co/pzJ6UHk9CE 9 hours ago
- RT @IndieFilmAndTV: YouTube needs to disrupt Netflix before Facebook and Amazon move in uk.businessinsider.com/youtube-needs-… #Streaming #Online #Video 9 hours ago
- RT @IndieFilmAndTV: Apple’s Flirtation With Time Warner Hints at Hollywood Ambitions bloom.bg/1OPuvQt via @technology #Film 9 hours ago
- "Whereas regulations stipulate TV net's cannot discriminate against advertisers, no similar rules apply to Facebook" economist.com/news/united-st… 2 days ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Business Insider Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Gucci Hollywood Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube