Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- RT @jhagel: Crazy smart digital assistants - meet some new disembodied voices. Once you pick one, you might never break up http://t.co/eMWK… 14 hours ago
- RT @mip: "TV has changed: @thexfiles need to remain somewhat the same." Itv w creator Chris Carter: youtube.com/watch?v=6M6oyW… @20centuryfoxTV… 15 hours ago
- RT @Deadline: #TheXFiles Premiere: The truth is still out there #MIPCOM ow.ly/T68dU http://t.co/lPphdL0yiv 18 hours ago
- RT @mip: “Modern TV asks to kill a main character quickly” -Chris Carter on new @thexfiles bit.ly/1PjDix3 #MIPCOM http://t.co/VQBaw… 21 hours ago
- RT @mip: "People think networks have quick trigger fingers to kill shows; I actually think the opposite is true” -Newman @20centuryfoxTV #M… 21 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Business Insider Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Gucci Hollywood Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube