Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- RT @McK_MktgSales: Online shoppers ... increasingly buying luxury goods via their tiny mobile screens qz.com/613161 via @qz @marc… 14 hours ago
- UK debate rages on whether internet should be regulated as utility ft.com/cms/s/0/de68af… but it already is in US nytimes.com/2016/02/08/tec… 15 hours ago
- Programmtic video buying on the rise, says @eMarketer https://t.co/zPNhl5D5ak 15 hours ago
- Interesting piece on how FCC is prepping to let consumers own a standardised cable box rather than making them rent nytimes.com/2016/02/08/opi… 15 hours ago
- Great piece on herding and behavioural economics as the stock market follows the oil price, for no good reason newyorker.com/magazine/2016/… 2 days ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Business Insider Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Gucci Hollywood Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube