Local news goes Anti-Social
In a pretty inspired turn, a local news channel in the US, Fox 4, takes some time to parody the mind-numbingly large number of social media platforms that exist to us “citizen journalists” today. Then there is of course the irony of you watching this on YouTube. “Sweet”, one reporter neatly summarises. Brought to Zeitgeist’s belated attention by Mashable.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
- Another good summation of the #netneutrality debate economist.com/news/business/… Seems like current FCC classification i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Baidu is losing the battle of the BATs in China economist.com/news/business/… Lots of wheeling and dealing going on here... 17 hours ago
- RT @shauncollins: Quality of customer service to become a key measure of operator quality in the UK. Consumers don't join for CS yet but st… 17 hours ago
- RT @DigitalTrends: You might be seeing an Apple self-driving car sooner than you think! 😮 bit.ly/2oGUW95 17 hours ago
- RT @Variety: Hacker Threatens to Release New Season of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ bit.ly/2qfA09b 17 hours ago