Floating on an experiential cloud
Great piece of experiential work here by KLM to advertise their new Economy class seating at Manchester airport recently, that of course, like, totally went viral. If anyone can shed light on how this illusion was achieved, Zeitgeist would be curious to know.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
- My pet peeve is when people dress up tactical executions as "strategies". No. 3 hours ago
- Jim G already hard at work variety.com/2017/biz/news/… Potential for China film partners to invest in *every* Paramount film for next 3 years 23 hours ago
- The Sage of Omaha, back in 1991, on media companies as franchise versus business. @IndieFilmAndTV @penelopejones… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- Fox News hit by a lawsuit claiming “abhorrent, intolerable, unlawful and hostile racial discrimination.” variety.com/2017/tv/news/f… Yeesh 1 day ago
- RT @THR: Exclusive: Jeff Goldblum joins '#JurassicWorld' sequel thr.cm/XISFfM https://t.co/4EFl74CQaP 1 day ago