Faciamo qualcosa “Viral” adesso
Zeitgeist is not extremely comfortable with the idea of two football-related posts in a row, however circumstances dictate it must be so. The sport is was riddled with corruption in bella Italia (and elsewhere), but that doesn’t stop the sport from entertaining millions upon millions. Heineken recently hosted a superb activation event, news of which comes courtesy of the great Digital Buzz Blog via a Zeitgeist apparatchik. It’s a cunning and humorous ploy that plays on the odd stereotype or two but is harmless nonetheless, and very enjoyable. Such a tactic would not have been suitable for other brands; Heineken pulls it off nicely.
UPDATE: Another Ogilvy blog has also written about this.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
- Fox News hit by a lawsuit claiming “abhorrent, intolerable, unlawful and hostile racial discrimination.” variety.com/2017/tv/news/f… Yeesh 13 hours ago
- RT @THR: Exclusive: Jeff Goldblum joins '#JurassicWorld' sequel thr.cm/XISFfM https://t.co/4EFl74CQaP 13 hours ago
- RT @MediaLSE: In order to fully realise the value of #OpenData researchers must address the quality of the datasets blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocial…… 13 hours ago
- RT @CNBC: Uber's privately-held stock has been trading 15% lower amid scandals, a report says cnb.cx/2phFOy6 1 day ago
- Are you aware of this, @byr0nic? niemanlab.org/2017/04/a-croa… 1 day ago