Head and Shoulders above other virals
A 21st birthday always calls for a celebration. But how do you celebtrate if you are a product that combines Shampoo and Conditioner?
Bullard, who has been plagued by serious injuries in recent seasons has carved a niche for himself as a cheeky chap who doesn’t take himself seriously as evidenced by his performance during the shooting of promo clips for Sky.
While the new clip is unlikely to make it onto mainstream television, it has been spreading like wildfire on football websites ensuring that it gets seen by its target market.
For the nostalgic amongst you, here is the original Wash and Go advert the spoof is based on.
To the uninitiated it may seem a brave decision to go with Bullard, who is not a celebrated international star and has yet to be invited to model underpants or sell fragrances, but if you want to attract football fans, send up your category and have some fun then he is the perfect fit.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
- Fox News hit by a lawsuit claiming “abhorrent, intolerable, unlawful and hostile racial discrimination.” variety.com/2017/tv/news/f… Yeesh 13 hours ago
- RT @THR: Exclusive: Jeff Goldblum joins '#JurassicWorld' sequel thr.cm/XISFfM https://t.co/4EFl74CQaP 13 hours ago
- RT @MediaLSE: In order to fully realise the value of #OpenData researchers must address the quality of the datasets blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocial…… 13 hours ago
- RT @CNBC: Uber's privately-held stock has been trading 15% lower amid scandals, a report says cnb.cx/2phFOy6 1 day ago
- Are you aware of this, @byr0nic? niemanlab.org/2017/04/a-croa… 1 day ago