Now you’re the New Dork
For aspiring New Dorks everywhere comes this hilarious video about living it up, Web 2.0 style. A great video in its own right, it’s viral potential will be good news for Grasshopper, the company the video is actually promoting. TechCrunch has more.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- My pet peeve is when people dress up tactical executions as "strategies". No. 2 hours ago
- Jim G already hard at work variety.com/2017/biz/news/… Potential for China film partners to invest in *every* Paramount film for next 3 years 23 hours ago
- The Sage of Omaha, back in 1991, on media companies as franchise versus business. @IndieFilmAndTV @penelopejones… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- Fox News hit by a lawsuit claiming “abhorrent, intolerable, unlawful and hostile racial discrimination.” variety.com/2017/tv/news/f… Yeesh 1 day ago
- RT @THR: Exclusive: Jeff Goldblum joins '#JurassicWorld' sequel thr.cm/XISFfM https://t.co/4EFl74CQaP 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Bloomberg BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Deloitte Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Hollywood Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube