Posts Tagged ‘VOIP’
While this video from Google might seem a bit fantastical – and it has drawn parodies – it’s actually all now feasible. It’s just a question of integration, mixed with a bit of time.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- Why technology and content are inseparable at Netflix gigaom.com/2014/11/22/why… Interesting points 21 minutes ago
- RT @ballantine70: BT & O2 reminds me of Sorrell at #FutureDecoded saying M&A was tactic used by firms with no more costs to save keeping bo… 2 hours ago
- RT @NicFildes: BT phones home with Telefonica talks to buy back O2. EE owners also keen to do a deal. Full story: thetimes.co.uk/tto/business/a… 2 hours ago
- Nice view of London for a meeting this morn :) http://t.co/kEtakAxG0I 3 hours ago
- Vodafone CEO reluctant on content on.ft.com/1tfyqdg Exclusive content "tends to create lots of value for the owner" not the platform 17 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google Government Gucci Innovation iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube