Posts Tagged ‘VOIP’
While this video from Google might seem a bit fantastical – and it has drawn parodies – it’s actually all now feasible. It’s just a question of integration, mixed with a bit of time.
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- Making an old master high-tech ft.com/cms/s/2/83b85b… "Any good or valid #strategy must be driven by the customers" @ChristiesInc chief exec 10 hours ago
- Wow Larry Ellison has stepped down as #Oracle CEO oracle.com/us/corporate/p… H/t @telecomtv 19 hours ago
- RT @hblodget: Check out the insane lines that have already formed for the iPhone 6 businessinsider.com/pictures-of-ip… 1 day ago
- @BainInsights Keep in mind we are as far frm Wilde's "Importance... Earnest" as Harvard's founding was from Luther's 95 theses. Context key. 1 day ago
- @rachel_arthur ... and for level heads not to be susceptible to buzz 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google Government iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube