Posts Tagged ‘Taken 2’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- RT @HarvardBiz: What #Intel's founders can teach us about successful teams s.hbr.org/1mwYygc 53 minutes ago
- With Simpsons World, FXX marries curation, streaming, context and interactivity avclub.com/article/fxxs-s… Great thinking by #Fox 2 hours ago
- Me too, as a student ;) RT @digitalmaverick: Stuff @richardmillwood predicted happening in a talk he gave 10yrs+ ago http://t.co/tyq5Tryt76 5 hours ago
- Transformers & China scpr.org/blogs/newmedia… What happens in a nation with no films critics, no marketing, and suspect box office receipts 8 hours ago
- No bombs but fewer mid-level hits help explain why box office down 6.1% YoY variety.com/2014/film/news… Slate needs diversity @maegiFILMS #Film 9 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube