Posts Tagged ‘Taken 2’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- Looking forward to attending @intel's #IoT event later this month apiconference.com/london/ 13 hours ago
- Nice piece on how and why Western brands are experimenting with WeChat econsultancy.com/blog/65279-how… 14 hours ago
- @rachel_arthur Haha, damning with faint praise. 14 hours ago
- RT @supergeniusinc Interesting idea: Esquire puts up #paywall for a single article and will donate proceeds feedproxy.google.com/~r/OmMalik/~3/… @ctrlamb 17 hours ago
- Nice interactive @McKQuarterly piece on breaking down economic performance to see how you match up vs competition mckinsey.com/Insights/Strat… 18 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google Government iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube