This Friday sees the release of one of the most eagerly-anticipated films of the century… if you’re a lover of action films. Industry trade mag Variety wrote in its review, “the movie… is as gratuitous with futile plot- and character-building scenes as it is with gore”.
Nothing especially notable has been seen in terms of marketing for the film until last week. While this kind of engaging promotion has been done a few times now – most notably with Nintendo’s Wario franchise in 2008 – it’s been executed (no pun intended) in a fun way here, in an interview with all-round legend Sylvester Stallone.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
- @CHC_Cocotown I like 6 hours ago
- Interesting preliminary results showing priorities for CSPs telco2.net/blog/2014/10/c… #Telco #TMT 16 hours ago
- RT @asymco: According to Edison Research, 39 million people listened to a podcast in the last month, the highest number on record. 17 hours ago
- RT @bcgperspectives: Companies are slower to adopt #digital #tech than their consumers on.bcg.com/1rT3xvl #50mostinnovative 1 day ago
- Chow Yun-fat et al are lamenting Beijing's actions in #UmbrellaMovement. Their work on the homeland likely to suffer on.wsj.com/1rBfQeH 1 day ago