This Friday sees the release of one of the most eagerly-anticipated films of the century… if you’re a lover of action films. Industry trade mag Variety wrote in its review, “the movie… is as gratuitous with futile plot- and character-building scenes as it is with gore”.
Nothing especially notable has been seen in terms of marketing for the film until last week. While this kind of engaging promotion has been done a few times now – most notably with Nintendo’s Wario franchise in 2008 – it’s been executed (no pun intended) in a fun way here, in an interview with all-round legend Sylvester Stallone.
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
- @lawkas Officially going to @festivalnumber6, woop. Did you see the banquets they're putting on? Sound pretty cool... festivalnumber6.com/content/view/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @DTVEStuart: Netflix set to launch in France on Sept 15, so far failed to strike deals w/ the country's operators. tinyurl.com/ko2ocxo 14 hours ago
- Apple has apparently reached an agreement with all major credit card providers as it prepares to launch mobile wallet businessinsider.com/apple-partners… 17 hours ago
- .@FTLiveDigital See you there, looking forward to it! 1 day ago
- RT @reuvengorsht: "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill 1 day ago