This Friday sees the release of one of the most eagerly-anticipated films of the century… if you’re a lover of action films. Industry trade mag Variety wrote in its review, “the movie… is as gratuitous with futile plot- and character-building scenes as it is with gore”.
Nothing especially notable has been seen in terms of marketing for the film until last week. While this kind of engaging promotion has been done a few times now – most notably with Nintendo’s Wario franchise in 2008 – it’s been executed (no pun intended) in a fun way here, in an interview with all-round legend Sylvester Stallone.
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
- Looking forward to attending @intel's #IoT event later this month apiconference.com/london/ 19 hours ago
- Nice piece on how and why Western brands are experimenting with WeChat econsultancy.com/blog/65279-how… 20 hours ago
- @rachel_arthur Haha, damning with faint praise. 20 hours ago
- RT @supergeniusinc Interesting idea: Esquire puts up #paywall for a single article and will donate proceeds feedproxy.google.com/~r/OmMalik/~3/… @ctrlamb 23 hours ago
- Nice interactive @McKQuarterly piece on breaking down economic performance to see how you match up vs competition mckinsey.com/Insights/Strat… 1 day ago