This Friday sees the release of one of the most eagerly-anticipated films of the century… if you’re a lover of action films. Industry trade mag Variety wrote in its review, “the movie… is as gratuitous with futile plot- and character-building scenes as it is with gore”.
Nothing especially notable has been seen in terms of marketing for the film until last week. While this kind of engaging promotion has been done a few times now – most notably with Nintendo’s Wario franchise in 2008 – it’s been executed (no pun intended) in a fun way here, in an interview with all-round legend Sylvester Stallone.
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
- Looking forward to attending @Accenture's #MWC14 wrap-up next week @mollercentre #mobile cambridgewireless.co.uk/Agenda/Accentu… 20 hours ago
- 9 UK banks unveil mobile payment system using only phone number to pay ft.com/cms/s/0/baf3bf… <3% UK customers have made a mob payment #Paym 21 hours ago
- Wow this is slightly alarming. Average organic reach of #Facebook branded content has halved Oct-Feb. http://t.co/PWvd3OPqoI 1 day ago
- @nytimes profile on TED's Chris Anderson nyti.ms/1ld4RqR 1 day ago
- RT @GLDSnews: In 2013, more than 900m consumers paid more than $250bn for #TV content worldwide. How many were IPTV? ow.ly/ueyZ4 1 day ago