This Friday sees the release of one of the most eagerly-anticipated films of the century… if you’re a lover of action films. Industry trade mag Variety wrote in its review, “the movie… is as gratuitous with futile plot- and character-building scenes as it is with gore”.
Nothing especially notable has been seen in terms of marketing for the film until last week. While this kind of engaging promotion has been done a few times now – most notably with Nintendo’s Wario franchise in 2008 – it’s been executed (no pun intended) in a fun way here, in an interview with all-round legend Sylvester Stallone.
Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
- RT @MJohnsonLoyalty: #Millennials and Their Brands - A Look at a One Generation's Overwhelming Loyalty to Brands - bit.ly/1ngbSwr #… 5 hours ago
- RT @TMTInnovation: UK telecoms market poised for more converged services, says EE director #mobile ow.ly/DgxhW 6 hours ago
- The pitfall of access trumping ownership nytimes.com/2014/10/19/mag… Being "an anticorporate bohemian was... predicated on a consumer behavior" 8 hours ago
- Really interesting - and brief - @bcgperspectives piece on why Elon Musk shared @TeslaMotors IP with rivals bcgperspectives.com/content/articl… 1 day ago
- Excellent start to a Friday morn with a delicious breakfast @FSLondon :) 1 day ago