This Friday sees the release of one of the most eagerly-anticipated films of the century… if you’re a lover of action films. Industry trade mag Variety wrote in its review, “the movie… is as gratuitous with futile plot- and character-building scenes as it is with gore”.
Nothing especially notable has been seen in terms of marketing for the film until last week. While this kind of engaging promotion has been done a few times now – most notably with Nintendo’s Wario franchise in 2008 – it’s been executed (no pun intended) in a fun way here, in an interview with all-round legend Sylvester Stallone.
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
- RT @WiredUK: Alibaba now worth more than Facebook, Amazon, and IBM. po.st/IWfnfe 1 hour ago
- Yeesh - the dark side of the queues for Apple's iPhone 6 businessinsider.com/iphone-lines-v… 1 hour ago
- @CHC_Cocotown :-O Can't wait! 1 hour ago
- @CHC_Cocotown Look forward to hearing more... and getting Hershey's... 1 hour ago
- Hot choc, bacon and pancakes @TheWolseleyRest a great way to start the week :) 2 hours ago