Posts Tagged ‘Skylanders’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- More evidence of a slowdown of #luxury spending in China with #LVMH's latest results businessoffashion.com/2014/07/lvmh-r… 9 hours ago
- @SarcasticNY I'm still on the 4! #oldschool 13 hours ago
- Really interesting report frm @Deloitte & @mitsmr on how businesses can use social media for more than just marketing deloitte.com/view/en_US/us/… 13 hours ago
- What's the future of the tablet device? on.ft.com/WQRLcl 14 hours ago
- 8 lessons from Microsoft’s awful job loss memo on.ft.com/1ovHmgI "How not to write, how not to think, and how not to lead a business" 14 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube