Posts Tagged ‘Skylanders’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- Thx! RT @davidkwaltz: I see the tendency to use what is 'conveniently measurable' often, which [your] article points out might not be wise 4 hours ago
- @davidkwaltz Thanks for retweeting our article :) 5 hours ago
- @StepUpFinance Very true, glad it struck a chord! 5 hours ago
- Nice thoughts on digital disruption from @telco2 telco2research.com/articles/EB_th… http://t.co/JYGXmL2HI8 11 hours ago
- Coffee hampers creativity, apparently newyorker.com/online/blogs/e… #sayitaintso Balzac advocated snorting the stuff 12 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Apple BBC Branding Brand Republic China Disney Distribution Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film FT Google iPad iPhone London Louis Vuitton Luxury Mashable Mobile Music Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Ogilvy Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Environment Reuters Social Media Strategy TMT TV Twitter US Variety Viral WSJ YouTube