Posts Tagged ‘Skylanders’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- RT @LuxurySociety: Mr @LouisVuitton: What Yves Carcelle Taught Us About #Luxury ow.ly/BNXq7 @rachel_arthur 43 minutes ago
- RT @dw2: 4G & 5G explained via the "5G flower", courtesy Shaoli Kang, China Academy of Telecommunication Technology http://t.co/j3me0yD1I2 1 hour ago
- RT @Stylus_LIVE: #Starbucks taps into growing 'edutainment' retail strategy bit.ly/1uwix4p 18 hours ago
- To read: #Strategic choices in converging industries sloanreview.mit.edu/article/strate… h/t @mitsmr #Strategy #Telecoms 20 hours ago
- Latest #McKinsey piece a "sorry exercise in windy platitudes" ft.com/cms/s/0/9dbce9… #Strategy #Tech #Trends 20 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google Government iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube