Posts Tagged ‘Report’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- We live in both the Great Depression & the Gilded Age, so what does Luhrmann's "Gatsby" adaptation say about us? nyti.ms/17wrtia 10 hours ago
- Dear @rorysutherland please do read our article on Big Data and behavioural economics and do RT if you think worthy zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2013/05/18/the… 11 hours ago
- New Article :: How big data clashes with behavioural economics, and the importance of things that can't be measured zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2013/05/18/the… 11 hours ago
- On John Galliano's bumpy road back to societal acceptance, and what he can borrow from disgraced financiers on.ft.com/12HeeWr #Luxury 12 hours ago
- @WeAreIconoclast Thanks for the RT! :) 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Apple BBC Branding Brand Republic China Disney Distribution Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film FT Google iPad iPhone London Louis Vuitton Luxury Mashable Mobile Music Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Ogilvy Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Environment Reuters Social Media Strategy TMT TV Twitter US Variety Viral YouTube