Posts Tagged ‘Reading’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- This #startup seeking to disrupt the driving test sector perfectly illustrates everything wrong with France nytimes.com/2014/08/24/wor… @byr0nic 14 hours ago
- Nice Bain & Co piece on #mobile payments bain.com/Images/BAIN_BR… Interesting customer insights @BainInsights @BainAlerts 16 hours ago
- Good piece RT @JackSamler: Bloody hell - Amazon in the market for live streaming. Huge implications for TV ecosystem seekingalpha.com/article/244957… 23 hours ago
- New Article :: On flaws in "The Innovator's Dilemma", and what does #innovation in robots and digital mean for jobs? zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/on-… 1 day ago
- The struggle to find a dedicated hub for streaming #opera illustrates the complexity of #media licensing agreements nytimes.com/2014/08/24/art… 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube