Posts Tagged ‘Psy’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- After struggling to raise money, failing to make money, & with no mobile strategy, Tumblr bought by Yahoo for $1.1bn nyti.ms/15Zdn9k 1 hour ago
- Off the back of calls for Sony Pictures to be spun off, @nytimes looks at the studio vs its peers #Film nyti.ms/10zNO9X 15 hours ago
- On bifurcation - "There are only two markets, ultraluxury and subsidized housing" @nytimes on NY's newest skyscraper nyti.ms/19N6rZg 17 hours ago
- With ITV Studios, the network looks to make money from content production and rely less on advertising on.ft.com/12Hzv2d 23 hours ago
- We live in both the Great Depression & the Gilded Age, so what does Luhrmann's "Gatsby" adaptation say about us? nyti.ms/17wrtia 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Apple BBC Branding Brand Republic China Disney Distribution Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film FT Google iPad iPhone London Louis Vuitton Luxury Mashable Mobile Music Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Ogilvy Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Environment Reuters Social Media Strategy TMT TV Twitter US Variety Viral YouTube