Posts Tagged ‘Psy’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- RT @qz: Why #Apple will bring iTV to China first qz.com/195477 15 hours ago
- If #Burberry's so hot on #fashion #tech, where is its wearable device? 1 day ago
- Is #Nike pulling out of the wearable tech market? on.ft.com/1eXk8h5 Possible worries about how #FuelBand will fare vs #Apple's product 1 day ago
- Netflix CEO says Comcast’s TWC deal is anticompetitive on.ft.com/RGa15O 1 day ago
- Tailored ads and superfans variety.com/2014/tv/news/s… "Amazing Spider-Man 2" thinks innovatively with its #film #marketing 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube