Posts Tagged ‘Nvidia’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- RT @batman101: Talk of a second life for #Xbox Entertainment Studios as part of Warner Bros. hollywoodreporter.com/news/xbox-shop… #TMT 5 hours ago
- 305k Americans cord-cut in Q2; at least it's fewer than last year variety.com/2014/biz/news/… Will surging #cable prices increase drift to #OTT? 6 hours ago
- Apps: #Longread on consolidation, copycats and the future of #mobile apps on.ft.com/YvofK4 8 hours ago
- You're always a good service fr interesting pieces! RT @KatrinaKlier: Good read: The World Of Everything-As-A-Service techcrunch.com/2014/08/09/eve… 1 day ago
- Finally moving on from my dear old 27in TV from 2007 to a 42in Panasonic, after @AmazonUK emailed me a great flash sale. Thanks! :) 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube