Posts Tagged ‘Nvidia Project Shield’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- Howard Stringer, former Sony CEO, to join BBC Exec Board variety.com/2013/tv/news/f… 40 minutes ago
- @eMarketer says ad revenue for YouTube will have seen a 50% increase this year on last, to $5.6bn ft.com/cms/s/0/377ed1… 1 hour ago
- Unsurprisingly, UK consumers are increasingly wary of sharing their data ft.com/cms/s/0/580fe4… Nice thoughts from @EYnews 3 hours ago
- Enjoyed seeing @rachel_arthur hold court yesterday, congrats : ) http://t.co/cIlcsOxdFi 5 hours ago
- Wow, @FT lets subscribers "gift" articles - great idea to make the #paywall less opaque. @raju http://t.co/o4cV20hqr0 22 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube