Posts Tagged ‘MIT Technology Review’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- How UK departments stores are struggling along economist.com/news/britain/2… & how US shoppers want to have cake and eat it zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2013/11/28/thi… 6 hours ago
- #Blockbuster's 91 remaining stores in the UK to close by December 16 variety.com/2013/film/news… #creativedestruction 18 hours ago
- @McK_MktgSales How engaged though is the question. Still lip service for many organisations 1 day ago
- In the US, "companies that are 5 yrs old or younger account for ALL of the country's net job creation" economist.com/news/business/… #Startups :-o 1 day ago
- Interesting article on how new #tech and globalisation have hurt labour markets around the world economist.com/news/finance-a… 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube