Posts Tagged ‘Long tail’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- Microsoft targeted in China antitrust probe on.ft.com/X4nrem Another victim in a long list as China seeks to promote homegrown product 10 hours ago
- Yeah pretty excited for #Sharknado2 variety.com/2014/tv/review… Thanks for not dampening my spirits too much @blowryontv 12 hours ago
- Interesting how cylical pay TV net adds are for cable co.s. Telcos less volatile. Wonder if this remains true in 2014 http://t.co/9Xof8zx3Q4 14 hours ago
- RT @AccentureRetail: 67% of #millennials find ads the biggest turn-off. Also, not keen on push notifications mobilemarketer.com/cms/news/adver… 15 hours ago
- RT @theartmarket: Artful Dodge: Why Chinese Collectors Are ‘Borrowing’ Their Own Pieces blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/… 17 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube