Posts Tagged ‘Last Stand’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- @NicolaAPeters Great job on the #wgsn hangout yesterday, interesting insights. 8 hours ago
- @rachel_arthur Of course! Great job. 8 hours ago
- #TV's share of global advertising spend set to peak, after three decades of growth ft.com/cms/s/0/c02669… 9 hours ago
- Howard Stringer, former Sony CEO, to join BBC Exec Board variety.com/2013/tv/news/f… 10 hours ago
- @eMarketer says ad revenue for YouTube will have seen a 50% increase this year on last, to $5.6bn ft.com/cms/s/0/377ed1… 11 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube