Posts Tagged ‘Genre’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- Wow this is slightly alarming. Average organic reach of #Facebook branded content has halved Oct-Feb. http://t.co/PWvd3OPqoI 23 minutes ago
- @nytimes profile on TED's Chris Anderson nyti.ms/1ld4RqR 4 hours ago
- RT @GLDSnews: In 2013, more than 900m consumers paid more than $250bn for #TV content worldwide. How many were IPTV? ow.ly/ueyZ4 5 hours ago
- Too little space at Pinewood studios. #Film #Gravity economist.com/news/britain/2… 1 day ago
- RT @rachel_arthur: Insights on wearables so far: need a better use case to reach mass / need to look better / give it time. #yep #sxsw 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube