Posts Tagged ‘Facebook messenger’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- @BCG thanks for the RT! We wrote on Netflix zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/net… and film business models zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2012/12/01/on-… Would love your thoughts! 10 hours ago
- @BCG pose on interesting question on Facebook about Netflix's business model facebook.com/TheBostonConsu… 11 hours ago
- Really interesting data insights from Asymco on iTunes customers and ARPU asymco.com/2013/05/12/use… #Apple 13 hours ago
- @JayOatway Great job out there! Liked your thought about conversation, rather than content, being king. 15 hours ago
- @mercurialp @Teddle_UK @TechCityUK Great job!! 15 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Apple BBC Branding Brand Republic China Disney Distribution Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film FT Google iPad iPhone London Louis Vuitton Luxury Mashable Mobile Music Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Ogilvy Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Environment Reuters Social Media Strategy TMT TV Twitter US Variety Viral YouTube