Posts Tagged ‘Expendables 2’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- After years of ignoring #diversity, Silicon Valley aims to hire based on global user base on.ft.com/1vRpNZO 4 hours ago
- Ok so it sounds like along with #Foxcatcher, I also need to see "Birdman" variety.com/2014/film/revi… #Keaton #Birdman #Film 20 hours ago
- RT @batman101: Paying for digital content still not the norm in the UK shar.es/11XpwS via @eMarketer 21 hours ago
- @SarcasticNY Agreed. Love Harvey's backhanded compliment in the article as well. Did I tell you I was at a premiere he attended recently? 22 hours ago
- @SarcasticNY Couldn't agree more 22 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube