Posts Tagged ‘Expendables 2’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- RT @batman101 Why ‘Crouching Tiger’ sequel won't revolutionize the way movies are released shar.es/1a9Cc3 3 hours ago
- Why are some people fed up with the world of advertising? digiday.com/agencies/agenc… 3 hours ago
- While co.s slashed their #cybersecurity budgets 4%, cyberattacks rose 48%. Our updated piece on risks and prevention zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2014/07/20/on-… 3 hours ago
- Really impressive "Haute Horlogerie" #advertorial supplement in today's @FT. Very slick. 3 hours ago
- Fourth estate of News Corp gets into real estate with $950m purchase of Move ft.com/cms/s/0/e2bbbb… 4 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google Government iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube