Posts Tagged ‘E-books’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- What made apes more compelling than superheroes this summer? variety.com/2014/voices/ne… #DawnofApes @cameroon2076 10 hours ago
- Some amusing reactions to the cancellation of a #SecretCinema performance dalstonist.co.uk/twenty-brillia… @Will_Laird @robin_parkes 10 hours ago
- 87% of Twitter users said their most recent decision to see a film in #cinema was influenced by tweets, says @Nielsen variety.com/2014/digital/n… 13 hours ago
- IBM's partnership with Apple part of a growing trend toward the consumerisation of business economist.com/news/business/… They've made a good start 14 hours ago
- Interesting to hear how Arm Holdings CEO thinks their very business model prevents threat of takeover @BBCr4today 17 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube