Posts Tagged ‘E-books’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- @JayOatway Great job out there! Liked your thought about conversation, rather than content, being king. 1 hour ago
- @mercurialp @Teddle_UK @TechCityUK Great job!! 1 hour ago
- Netflix is responsible for over half of residential Internet traffic on weekday evenings in the US now. Wow. #matterstome 1 hour ago
- Interesting to hear at the Digital Matters conf about an Indian telco that sells content and bundles in data with it #matterstome 1 hour ago
- Motion Picture Assoc rep keeping pretty quiet on the inevitable collapse of platform release windows at Digital Matters conf #matterstome 2 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Apple BBC Branding Brand Republic China Disney Distribution Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film FT Google iPad iPhone London Louis Vuitton Luxury Mashable Mobile Music Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Ogilvy Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Environment Reuters Social Media Strategy TMT TV Twitter US Variety Viral YouTube