Posts Tagged ‘Dyle’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- RT @Stylus_LIVE: #Starbucks taps into growing 'edutainment' retail strategy bit.ly/1uwix4p 14 hours ago
- To read: #Strategic choices in converging industries sloanreview.mit.edu/article/strate… h/t @mitsmr #Strategy #Telecoms 16 hours ago
- Latest #McKinsey piece a "sorry exercise in windy platitudes" ft.com/cms/s/0/9dbce9… #Strategy #Tech #Trends 16 hours ago
- "The only major market in the world where #Hollywood hasn't overwhelmed local cinema" ft.com/cms/s/0/f1309d… Disney makes a push into India 17 hours ago
- RT @Digitaltonto: A Look Back At Why #Blockbuster Really Failed And Why It Didn’t Have To digitaltonto.com/2014/a-look-ba… #Netflix 18 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google Government iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube