Posts Tagged ‘Dyle’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- Nice interactive @McKQuarterly piece on breaking down economic performance to see how you match up vs competition mckinsey.com/Insights/Strat… 49 minutes ago
- Paul Thomas Anderson's #InherentVice looks fantastic variety.com/2014/film/news… 1 hour ago
- @IndieFilm101 Possibly overexcited; it's an art-house film still. Vertical integration the only true solution to this. 2 hours ago
- Love RT @JessC_M: Jonny Ive and Marc Newson give Karl and Anna an Apple watch demo. Peak fash/tech love-in moment http://t.co/aF144K5Y7O 2 hours ago
- It took #Netflix to do it, but the windows are finally breaking variety.com/2014/digital/n… Crouching Tiger 2 to get day and date. @IndieFilm101 3 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google Government iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube