Posts Tagged ‘Dyle’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- @Variety charts how being nominated for best pic drives P2P filesharing. Drops again if they don't win on the night http://t.co/ID0bu84aEX 8 hours ago
- "Blockbusterism often seems less like a strategy and more like a tendency" nyr.kr/1aPiPaU Why #blockbusters still rule @maegiFILMS 9 hours ago
- @innovationanarc Hope you're going to attribute that quotation to its rightful source! 10 hours ago
- RT @speculand: #Strategy is about making the right decisions; implementation is about taking the right actions. 10 hours ago
- Great piece on #Weibo #IPO, how it differs from #Twitter's, censorship and #Alibaba's stake on.ft.com/1gZCM25 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube