Posts Tagged ‘Disney’s Infinity’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- The west is losing faith in its own future: on.ft.com/1aODcoY Sober editorial 3 hours ago
- @LoweCounsel This sounds like a headline from @TheOnion ; ) 17 hours ago
- Some really interesting thoughts on how the #videogame industry has changed, and what the future holds blogs.wsj.com/tech-europe/20… 17 hours ago
- In the world of #4G, users love their downloadable videogames theregister.co.uk/2013/11/29/ora… Shopping good, too 17 hours ago
- Ofcom plans to expand mobile data capacity x25 by 2030 ft.com/cms/s/0/0b7eae… Will free up spectrum, but surely only part of the solution? 17 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube