Posts Tagged ‘Disney’s Infinity’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- #Marvel has interesting plans at #SXSW - open API for fans to use IP and attempts to build a gaming universe variety.com/2014/digital/n… 9 hours ago
- Interesting to see the bias creep in on #CNBC from time to time... 9 hours ago
- RT @shauncollins: New iPlayer unveiled "designed for a multiscreen world". We will read this phrase often in 2014... bbc.co.uk/blogs/internet… 12 hours ago
- Looking forward to attending @Accenture's #MWC14 wrap-up next week @mollercentre #mobile cambridgewireless.co.uk/Agenda/Accentu… 1 day ago
- 9 UK banks unveil mobile payment system using only phone number to pay ft.com/cms/s/0/baf3bf… <3% UK customers have made a mob payment #Paym 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube