Posts Tagged ‘Digital Reading’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- Examining the weekend's #movie openings to see if digital #data offer indicators to analyse #marketing effectiveness variety.com/2014/digital/n… 10 hours ago
- Sure to appear in @DeloitteTMT's 2015 predictions? h/t @TheOnion http://t.co/EJqWfhKhhd 18 hours ago
- Underwood vs White - Q&A w/ #HouseOfCards + #BreakingBad showrunners Willimon & Gilligan variety.com/2014/tv/awards… #Weekendread #BetterCallSaul 20 hours ago
- Many co.s in China are not yet connected businesses. As that changes, expect to see productivity rise further economist.com/news/business/… 20 hours ago
- @SarcasticNY Thanks buddy :) 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube