Posts Tagged ‘Die Hard 5’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- Interesting to hear how Arm Holdings CEO thinks their very business model prevents threat of takeover @BBCr4today 1 hour ago
- #BigData offers no holy grail of insight economist.com/news/business/… But it can be useful in iterative steps 9 hours ago
- Pretty exciting to see red carpet setup underway this morn at Leicester Sq, even if it is for the premiere of #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy 22 hours ago
- Murdoch’s bid for Time Warner threatens the golden age of television, says @FT on.ft.com/1pbbkTk 1 day ago
- Condé Nast is moving downtown - The impact on businesses. @rachel_arthur nyti.ms/1kVUSFp 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube