Posts Tagged ‘Die Hard 5’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- Would love to know the uptake and other data on O2's roaming Travel app o2.co.uk/apps/travel Basically a Tripadvisor reskin 15 hours ago
- @Nielsen Trust this was said with irony? 16 hours ago
- The internet is being dominated by private networks like Google and Amazon, versus public carriers like AT&T gigaom.com/2014/04/23/the… 16 hours ago
- @IndieFilm101 Yes it's a super film 20 hours ago
- Is Softbank really buying DWA? variety.com/2014/film/news… #DreamWorks 20 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google Government iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube