Posts Tagged ‘Die Hard 5’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- .@FTLiveDigital See you there, looking forward to it! 18 hours ago
- RT @reuvengorsht: "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill 20 hours ago
- Pay attention #Sony: Bringing popular services frm leading device category helps raise awareness. h/t @AnalysysMason http://t.co/v6EF80gkgA 21 hours ago
- #Workingfromhome made peeps more efficient, feel less stressed. But the unconscious bias of office presence remains mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/24/bus… 1 day ago
- Why fashion matters, no matter who you are on.ft.com/1n4OhcR Women showed little relationship w/ runway, less angst too @rachel_arthur 2 days ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube