Posts Tagged ‘Deloitte TMT Predictions 2013’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- Next Xbox feature live-action TV series and integration with tablets & phones, which also compete for time #Vidgames nyti.ms/10SoXeP 1 hour ago
- "Yes we can!" US Immigration overhaul takes another step toward fruition :) nyti.ms/13IC32d 1 hour ago
- @BCG thanks for the RT! We wrote on Netflix zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/net… and film business models zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2012/12/01/on-… Would love your thoughts! 17 hours ago
- @BCG pose on interesting question on Facebook about Netflix's business model facebook.com/TheBostonConsu… 17 hours ago
- Really interesting data insights from Asymco on iTunes customers and ARPU asymco.com/2013/05/12/use… #Apple 20 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Apple BBC Branding Brand Republic China Disney Distribution Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film FT Google iPad iPhone London Louis Vuitton Luxury Mashable Mobile Music Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Ogilvy Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Environment Reuters Social Media Strategy TMT TV Twitter US Variety Viral YouTube