Posts Tagged ‘Deloitte TMT Predictions 2013’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- Visited the set of #TransparentTV earlier this summer. Its release shows how #Amazon is mimicking Netflix businessinsider.com/amazon-transpa… 10 hours ago
- RT @SarcasticNY: In lieu of domestic decline & DVD sales, H'wood has made mega profit frm licensing fees to new media thehollywoodeconomist.blogspot.com/2012/07/hollyw… 10 hours ago
- RT @Dan_Ison1: The revolution will be televised... how on demand services are transforming TV deloi.tt/1mjoDAs h/t @maegiFILMS 10 hours ago
- @maegiFILMS sounds good, shall do! 10 hours ago
- RT @BCG: #Robotics, #3Dprinting, & advances in #digitaltech are transforming parts of #US #manufacturing: on.bcg.com/1sFTtZT 12 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube