Posts Tagged ‘Deloitte TMT Predictions 2013’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- Ouch. #Sony expects $2.2bn loss for financial year, nearly 4x original estimate variety.com/2014/biz/news/… Smartphones to blame 1 hour ago
- Ouch. “Studios treat audiences like lemmings, like cattle in a stockyard", says David Fincher variety.com/2014/film/news… #Film @SarcasticNY 2 hours ago
- Always nice to come home to mail from someone you care about ;) #Hermès #Luxury #AW14 http://t.co/Xasmia6aKu 16 hours ago
- Looking forward to hearing @martinwolf speak at my alma mater tonight lse.ac.uk/publicEvents/e… "What we've learned from the financial crisis" 20 hours ago
- @FIALondon @FrontRowIO @Forbes @STUDIO_XO @Nicoll_Studio @Disney @drinkmatt Nice one, @rachel_arthur; so owning this space! 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google Government iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube