Posts Tagged ‘Dark Knight Rises’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- RT @FastCompany: Inside Baidu's plan to beat Google by taking search out of the text era f-st.co/tSECmtq 10 hours ago
- @SarcasticNY You mean aside from my work? ;) 10 hours ago
- On the unsettling nature of Michael Kors' "affordable luxury". @CHC_Cocotown nyti.ms/1tsumdV 12 hours ago
- Making an old master high-tech ft.com/cms/s/2/83b85b… "Any good or valid #strategy must be driven by the customers" @ChristiesInc chief exec 2 days ago
- Wow Larry Ellison has stepped down as #Oracle CEO oracle.com/us/corporate/p… H/t @telecomtv 2 days ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google Government iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube