Posts Tagged ‘Computerweekly.com’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- No bombs but fewer mid-level hits help explain why box office down 6.1% YoY variety.com/2014/film/news… Slate needs diversity @maegiFILMS #Film 1 hour ago
- #Netflix passes 50m subscriber barrier: on.ft.com/1o2dXu4 Fox / Time Warner merger would not be good for them 3 hours ago
- Giving money to consumers, higher-quality data to advertisers gigaom.com/2014/07/09/can… Can there be a model for people to sell their #data? 17 hours ago
- RT @SmithStreetCN Fake #Luxury Brand Accounts Confuse #Wechat Users @JingDaily bit.ly/1wOrgPF http://t.co/2LzTTxMdg9 18 hours ago
- Thanks for the favouriting, @DeloitteTMT, let us know what you think of the piece! 19 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube