Posts Tagged ‘Computerweekly.com’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- Zach Braff completes funding via Kickstarter for his new film variety.com/2013/film/news… #Crowdsourcing #Film 6 hours ago
- How will this year's Venice Biennale cut through all the noise & fatigue of the contemporary art market? #Art @LizVW nyti.ms/119OChY 6 hours ago
- @WRoissetter Thanks for your kind words! 16 hours ago
- Expat mother to son on UK customer service: "Get used to it. This is England, not Hong Kong. Everything goes slow". #Overheard 16 hours ago
- @FT on the fickle popularity of social networks, why interest in Facebook is waning and ways to combat inertia on.ft.com/14yqb2y 2 days ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Apple BBC Branding Brand Republic China Disney Distribution Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film FT Google iPad iPhone London Louis Vuitton Luxury Mashable Mobile Music Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Ogilvy Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Environment Reuters Social Media Strategy TMT TV Twitter US Variety Viral YouTube