Posts Tagged ‘CNET’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- In China, regulators are cracking down on online TV economist.com/news/china/216… After initial light touch. Sure to spur #piracy 47 minutes ago
- RT @McK_MktgSales: 70% of corporate transformations fail traditionally; we lay out how 90% can succeed. ow.ly/BA4iP 1 hour ago
- New Article :: On #Sony's woes zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2014/09/17/son… What's behind the stunted growth? @KazHiraiCEO 2 hours ago
- Ouch. #Sony expects $2.2bn loss for financial year, nearly 4x original estimate variety.com/2014/biz/news/… Smartphones to blame 3 hours ago
- Ouch. “Studios treat audiences like lemmings, like cattle in a stockyard", says David Fincher variety.com/2014/film/news… #Film @SarcasticNY 4 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google Government iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube