Posts Tagged ‘CNET’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- Watching @CNBC discussing China's forays into cinema. Purchase of AMC theaters seen as attempt to control H'wood's imagery. #Censorship 26 minutes ago
- Sony says it will "consider" selling off entertainment assets variety.com/2013/biz/news/… 3 hours ago
- Amazing - Netflix's "Arrested Development" has triple the social buzz of "House of Cards" variety.com/2013/news/netf… #TV 3 hours ago
- I heart deciles and regression models #tryingtowrapheadaroundreport 12 hours ago
- Next Xbox feature live-action TV series and integration with tablets & phones, which also compete for time #Vidgames nyti.ms/10SoXeP 15 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Apple BBC Branding Brand Republic China Disney Distribution Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film FT Google iPad iPhone London Louis Vuitton Luxury Mashable Mobile Music Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Ogilvy Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Environment Reuters Social Media Strategy TMT TV Twitter US Variety Viral YouTube