Posts Tagged ‘BYOD’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- Interesting to see Lionsgate partnering with YouTube peeps RocketJump variety.com/2014/digital/n… @lkao 21 hours ago
- @jeffreylhartley Definitely no surprise there! Good to hear it confirmed though 1 day ago
- Crowdfunding reaches new heights with #Sharknado sequel variety.com/2014/tv/news/s… #Kickstarter 1 day ago
- Fair bit of deceptive guff about #4K going around uk.news.yahoo.com/-full-hd--has-… Risks misleading customers. #TV 1 day ago
- RT @batman101: RIP Zeebox, long live Beamly broadbandtvnews.com/2014/04/14/zee… 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube