Posts Tagged ‘BYOD’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- Pretty excited to be going on a whisky-addled tour of Savile Row this eve #ChivasSavileRow #Luxury 15 hours ago
- FCC shifts stance on net neutrality rules: on.ft.com/1hq0QLR Will ensure ISPs charge "reasonable" rates on Netflix et al. Hmmm... 20 hours ago
- Mobile growth boosts Facebook shares: on.ft.com/1prwu5l What next for them? 20 hours ago
- NY attorney gen'l advocates more regulation of start-ups like Uber nytimes.com/2014/04/23/opi… Fine, but the way we regulate also needs to change 1 day ago
- @ObsNewReview Q for Mr Loach - if you could choose another country or time to focus your social realism on, where and when would it be? 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube