Posts Tagged ‘Bullet to the Head’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- Vivendi sells Brazil b'band biz to Telefónica on.ft.com/XUyTKe 40m+ Brazilians entered middle class in 10yrs, mob slowdown = quad play 1 hour ago
- @lawkas I hope to be @festivalnumber6 myself, hope to see you there! 2 hours ago
- RT @lawkas: Getting excited about the launch of #mobileconsumer report next week. To see last year's report deloitte.co.uk/mobileuk 2 hours ago
- Why is #globalisation not reducing inequality in developing countries? economist.com/news/finance-a… Complicated but insightful theory 9 hours ago
- @AccentureRetail Hmm given that headline did you see the article I tweeted this morn about French retailer Lick? on.ft.com/1tFL0FL 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube