Posts Tagged ‘Bullet to the Head’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- @Adobe @vineapp @mashable Am confused, I thought Netflix and YouTube took up more than half of traffic already? 7 hours ago
- Telco in Bangladesh gives #FirefoxOS phone users free daily data allowances to get them used to using data telecomtv.com/articles/smart… 8 hours ago
- Er well I for one am really enjoying having a free album on my iPhone without having to do a thing 8 hours ago
- @JJHoppard No... just the modern game as we know it. 8 hours ago
- @JJHoppard Good show. Not a patch on this of course. youtube.com/watch?v=QpstTX… 9 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google Government iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube