Posts Tagged ‘Bullet to the Head’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- Wow, @FT lets subscribers "gift" articles - great idea to make the #paywall less opaque. @raju http://t.co/o4cV20hqr0 17 hours ago
- Nice look at the top 20 #trends for the future, via @businessinsider businessinsider.com/business-insid… Automation, death of #Hollywood, Sharing Economy 17 hours ago
- Really intrigued to see how Zappos fares as "the destination for online luxury shopping" having hired Andre L. Talley brandchannel.com/home/post/2013… 17 hours ago
- How might #Netflix fare in France against l'exception culturelle? variety.com/2013/biz/news/… #Regulation #SVOD 19 hours ago
- @rachel_arthur Presume you'll be mentioning that time I met Karl? 19 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube