Posts Tagged ‘Bruce Willis’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- NY attorney gen'l advocates more regulation of start-ups like Uber nytimes.com/2014/04/23/opi… Fine, but the way we regulate also needs to change 8 hours ago
- @ObsNewReview Q for Mr Loach - if you could choose another country or time to focus your social realism on, where and when would it be? 14 hours ago
- Great fun. Thought you might like, @raju RT @mattrhodes: "Massacre at the palace..." via @TheSunNewspaper http://t.co/ZHbh6uIZS8 15 hours ago
- Nice piece on #24 and how it took advantage of the binge viewing trend variety.com/2014/tv/news/2… #marketing #distribution #TV 15 hours ago
- The wonderful #Campari experiencing renaissance in US ft.com/cms/s/0/73417b… We wrote on Campari's awesome activation zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2010/04/14/cam… 17 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube