Posts Tagged ‘Bruce Willis’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- Fascinating insights into #Hollywood's relationship with China ft.com/cms/s/2/60338b… Plus some crass examples of product placement. #Film 1 hour ago
- AMC in talks for BBC America stake: on.ft.com/Xh26i2 Market increasingly about scale and consolidating content offering 7 hours ago
- Snapchat valued at $10bn: on.ft.com/Xh571F Same as Airbnb and Dropbox. Uber valued at $17bn 7 hours ago
- The impact, or lack thereof, of Whisper and Secret apps in Hollywood nyti.ms/1nDBVvg 7 hours ago
- #TMNT 9/11 poster controversy also makes moviegoers question the logic of staggered release dates variety.com/2014/film/news… #Arbitrary 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube