Posts Tagged ‘Batman’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- An original robot from Fox's Will Smith movie "I, Robot" on auction @ChristiesInc. Want. christies.com/lotfinder/memo… @cameroon2076 1 day ago
- @rachel_arthur did you see the @Forbes piece on Hermès? 1 day ago
- Responding to an excellent @NewYorker piece newyorker.com/magazine/2014/… Christensen concedes "#disruption" the wrong word forbes.com/sites/offwhite… 1 day ago
- RT @nwalley: The #BBC policy of keeping iPlayer & web separate from TV is root of problem w/ BBC3 decision #edtvfest decipherconsultancy.wordpress.com/2013/04/14/its… 1 day ago
- Only surprised this wasn't written months ago - What #Snapchat can learn from Asian messaging apps blogs.wsj.com/digits/2014/08… #WeChat #KakaoTalk 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube