Posts Tagged ‘AdTech’
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- How has #complexity in #business changed, and how do we manage increasing amounts of it? economist.com/news/business/… 5 hours ago
- Why does economic uncertainty dull investment, and is that a wise course of action? economist.com/news/finance-a… 9 hours ago
- Warner Bros testing out new digital #distribution channel with Reelhouse variety.com/2013/digital/n… Sounds interesting @maegiFILMS #Film 2 days ago
- On how cinemas are using technological innovation to address economic necessities economist.com/news/business/… 2 days ago
- On walled gardens and how France could have been "pioneers of the Internet" economist.com/news/technolog… #CYCLADES 2 days ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube