What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- #Sustainability for businesses moving beyond efficiency savings to something more substantial & long-term economist.com/news/business/… @SABMiller 8 hours ago
- @lawkas Haha oh yes, thanks :) Think I've spotted you... I'm on the pontoon dancefloor! PS what does someone have to do to get a follow?? 11 hours ago
- @lawkas I was at the Sunday one too. Tried combing the Tumblr but couldn't get to any actual pics of the festival! 11 hours ago
- @lawkas What did you think? I thought the whole thing was awesome, (though a little disappointed by banquet) 12 hours ago
- RT @VivaldiPartners: #CMO of @Stoli looks to authenticity to attract #millennials, via @Inc bit.ly/1AHhC36 12 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google Government iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube