What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- This looks important! An initiative helping #academics to get better access to more data derp.institute #DERP h/t @JJHoppard 6 hours ago
- Channel 4 has invested in #TV prod'ns for first time on.ft.com/1tiM9Ut Suddenly distributors have realised how important content is 7 hours ago
- @byr0nic Used this very pic for a blog article last month ; ) zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/on-… 21 hours ago
- Nice to see @Uber has opened up its API, some nice possibilities with #Starbucks et al techcrunch.com/2014/08/20/ube… 22 hours ago
- RT @batman101: Talk of a second life for #Xbox Entertainment Studios as part of Warner Bros. hollywoodreporter.com/news/xbox-shop… #TMT 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube