Home > On the contemporary art market – Expertise, Marketing and Money > richard-prince-louis-vuitton-ss2008
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- On bifurcation - "There are only two markets, ultraluxury and subsidized housing" @nytimes on NY's newest skyscraper nyti.ms/19N6rZg 16 minutes ago
- With ITV Studios, the network looks to make money from content production and rely less on advertising on.ft.com/12Hzv2d 5 hours ago
- We live in both the Great Depression & the Gilded Age, so what does Luhrmann's "Gatsby" adaptation say about us? nyti.ms/17wrtia 1 day ago
- Dear @rorysutherland please do read our article on Big Data and behavioural economics and do RT if you think worthy zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2013/05/18/the… 1 day ago
- New Article :: How big data clashes with behavioural economics, and the importance of things that can't be measured zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2013/05/18/the… 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Apple BBC Branding Brand Republic China Disney Distribution Economist eConsultancy Facebook Film FT Google iPad iPhone London Louis Vuitton Luxury Mashable Mobile Music Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Ogilvy Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Environment Reuters Social Media Strategy TMT TV Twitter US Variety Viral YouTube