Home > On the contemporary art market – Expertise, Marketing and Money > artmarketgraphs
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- Why fashion matters, no matter who you are on.ft.com/1n4OhcR Women showed little relationship w/ runway, less angst too @rachel_arthur 3 hours ago
- China's largest video website invests in film production. Check out our updated piece on the #film industry in China zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2014/08/06/hol… 15 hours ago
- #Amazon makes healthy revenue + margins frm media, purchase of Twitch shows it must look broader & use advertising ft.com/cms/s/0/dc9b8c… 16 hours ago
- Vivendi sells Brazil b'band biz to Telefónica on.ft.com/XUyTKe 40m+ Brazilians entered middle class in 10yrs, mob slowdown = quad play 16 hours ago
- @lawkas I hope to be @festivalnumber6 myself, hope to see you there! 18 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube