Home > On the contemporary art market – Expertise, Marketing and Money > artmarketgraphs
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- @SarcasticNY Thanks buddy :) 4 hours ago
- @SarcasticNY I wrote on a similar subject in '12 zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2012/12/18/on-… Let me know your thoughts! 4 hours ago
- Yeesh - #Starbucks processes 6m mobile payments a week in the US totalpayments.org/2014/07/30/sta… 5 hours ago
- Fascinating insights into #Hollywood's relationship with China ft.com/cms/s/2/60338b… Plus some crass examples of product placement. #Film 7 hours ago
- AMC in talks for BBC America stake: on.ft.com/Xh26i2 Market increasingly about scale and consolidating content offering 13 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube