Home > On the contemporary art market – Expertise, Marketing and Money > artmarketgraphs
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- RT @hblodget: Check out the insane lines that have already formed for the iPhone 6 businessinsider.com/pictures-of-ip… 7 hours ago
- @BainInsights Keep in mind we are as far frm Wilde's "Importance... Earnest" as Harvard's founding was from Luther's 95 theses. Context key. 9 hours ago
- @rachel_arthur ... and for level heads not to be susceptible to buzz 10 hours ago
- @rachel_arthur Undoubtedly. I'm just keen for RTW to do more online, and for strategists to not dismiss bricks and mortar as antiquated 10 hours ago
- Indulging in a little Aphex Twin this morn... 12 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google Government iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube