Home > On the contemporary art market – Expertise, Marketing and Money > artmarketgraphs
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- #Music industry uses #data to enhance customer service and insight. Who apart from #Netflix is doing this in #film? nyti.ms/1fc9cFK 20 minutes ago
- #Naver sounds like walled garden of content economist.com/news/business/… Line aims to be "Facebook of Asia", 70% of its money frm games & stickers 3 hours ago
- More #telco consilidation, across platforms potentially, this time in France. Bouygues and Altice bid for #SFR on.ft.com/1jTJDyb #TMT 3 hours ago
- RT @batman101: Tech didn't revolutionise #TV storytelling, but #distribution has bit.ly/1g83k0M via @mediapost 1 day ago
- RT @PwC_EntComm: N. Americans to spend $6B in '14 on over-the-top, > 2x in '10. @Reuters cites #PwCOutlook: reut.rs/1fXMxS1 #OTT 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube