Home > On the contemporary art market – Expertise, Marketing and Money > Ai Weiwei Exhibition A
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
In short, it's a catalogue of insights, trends and articles for the advertising and media industries... and other things we've found.
- Hermès upcycles leftover product, transforms the whole ground floor of London Bond St store psfk.com/2013/12/hermes… Peeked in the other day 1 hour ago
- How are #digital habits toward buying #luxury products online changing? emarketer.com/Article/Luxury… #Report @rachel_arthur 1 day ago
- Nice idea from M-Go as it tests title-specific movie gift certificate cards variety.com/2013/digital/n… Making intangible more meaningful #Film 1 day ago
- Pitch your startup to Turkish Airlines business class customers qz.com/#145656/startu… Great idea! 1 day ago
- When a new product supplants an old one, does that makes the original technology irrelevant? ft.com/cms/s/0/e57954… @marcventresca 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube