Welcome to Zeitgeist and Stuff
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption. Est'd. 2010.
- In the event of a digital backlash, few marketers thinking about what to do if customers' Big Data suddenly vanishes. #databreach 2 hours ago
- At the beautiful Stationers Hall listening to an unsettling talk on #cybersecurity hosted by @TheEconomist 3 hours ago
- .@TheEconomist hosting event on #cybersecurity tomorrow economistinsights.com/technology-inn… Anyone else going? 19 hours ago
- RT @NicFildes: Sky kicks off talks with mobile operators about potential MVNO move: thetimes.co.uk/tto/business/i… 1 day ago
- @JJHoppard Raphael 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google Government iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy Privacy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis TMT Trends TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube