What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- @AccentureRetail Hmm given that headline did you see the article I tweeted this morn about French retailer Lick? on.ft.com/1tFL0FL 2 hours ago
- What's holding Android smartwatches back? gigaom.com/2014/08/27/the… Notifications, the point of an app, UX, style 3 hours ago
- Only 6% of broadband homes "moderately" or "highly likely" to buy 4K TV, 83% completely unfamiliar with term Ultra HD theregister.co.uk/2014/07/28/4k_… 5 hours ago
- French retailer Lick gets customers to vote on smartphone & #IoT product stocked, has expert staff & hosts startups on.ft.com/1tFL0FL 10 hours ago
- .@FT seem pretty sure next #iPhone will have #NFC and mobile wallet to go with it ft.com/cms/s/0/ee42ad… #Apple 10 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube