Home > On movie release windows – I love the sound of breaking glass > alice-in-wonderland-alice-in-wonderland-32577824-500-323
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- RT @DTVEStuart: Netflix set to launch in France on Sept 15, so far failed to strike deals w/ the country's operators. tinyurl.com/ko2ocxo 2 hours ago
- Apple has apparently reached an agreement with all major credit card providers as it prepares to launch mobile wallet businessinsider.com/apple-partners… 5 hours ago
- .@FTLiveDigital See you there, looking forward to it! 22 hours ago
- RT @reuvengorsht: "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." - Winston Churchill 1 day ago
- Pay attention #Sony: Bringing popular services frm leading device category helps raise awareness. h/t @AnalysysMason http://t.co/v6EF80gkgA 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube