Home > On movie release windows – I love the sound of breaking glass > 256-shortened-1
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- Hardly good news for newspapers today as #NYT announces job cuts and #Google excludes article snippets from Euro newspapers. #Springer 1 hour ago
- @IndieFilm101 Yeah from the looks of the schedule it sounds like we should have been [speaking] at this event... 1 hour ago
- @batman101 @advancedtv Partly agree. Partnerships, not rights, the way to go. Speeds already experiencing law of diminishing returns w users 1 hour ago
- Watched the film "State of Play" again last night. Such a great watch, such an ode to #journalism 1 hour ago
- #Samsung's succession issues, smartphone dilemmas and bureaucratic mess economist.com/news/business/… http://t.co/hnqVeMGZTi 1 hour ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT Google Government iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube