Home > On movie release windows – I love the sound of breaking glass > 256-shortened-1
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- Some brilliant thoughts on the differences between monetising the music industry and the film industry variety.com/2014/voices/co… 44 minutes ago
- #FXX getting great coverage all over the place as journalists rush to elaborate on their favourite Simpsons episodes #simpsonsmarathon 15 hours ago
- "While other magazines teach women what's new in fashion, #Vogue teaches them what's in vogue" nyti.ms/1wcN0d2 @rachel_arthur 16 hours ago
- This looks important! An initiative helping #academics to get better access to more data derp.institute #DERP h/t @JJHoppard 1 day ago
- Channel 4 has invested in #TV prod'ns for first time on.ft.com/1tiM9Ut Suddenly distributors have realised how important content is 1 day ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube