Home > On movie release windows – I love the sound of breaking glass > 256-shortened-1
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
We write posts casting a withering, strategic eye over insights and trends in the TMT (tech, media telco) and luxury goods sectors, particularly as they pertain to digital disruption.
- #TMNT 9/11 poster controversy also makes moviegoers question the logic of staggered release dates variety.com/2014/film/news… #Arbitrary 7 hours ago
- Why #Microsoft is resisting official demands to hand over data economist.com/news/business/… And should they spin off X-box? economist.com/news/business/… 7 hours ago
- #Apple TV opens channel in Brazil on.ft.com/1pD5mei @PwC_EntComm says 9 emerging markets will make up 21.7% global ent & media by 2019 9 hours ago
- User growth accelerates at Twitter: on.ft.com/1oHwo7X And apparently not because of World Cup 9 hours ago
- Securitisations, hedging - The language of money, decoded by @NewYorker newyorker.com/magazine/2014/… 23 hours ago
Activation Advertising Advocacy Amazon Android Apple Art BBC Behavioural Economics BrandChannel Branding Brand Republic Chanel China Cinema CNBC Dior Disney Distribution DVD Economist eConsultancy eCRM Facebook Federer Film Football Fox France FT GigaOm Google iPad iPhone IPR London Louis Vuitton Luxury LVMH Marketing Mashable McKinsey Microsoft Mobile Music Netflix Newspapers New York New Yorker New York Times Nike Obama Ogilvy Olympics Piracy PSFK Recession Regulation Retail Retail Environment Reuters Sky Social Media Sony Strategy TechCrunch Tennis Tesco TMT TV Twitter UK US Vanity Fair Variety Videogames Viral World Cup WSJ YouTube