Letters make sweet music together
Sex sells. This much is accepted, but as stated by Jef I. Richards, ‘only if you are selling sex’.
With the weather reminding us that Christmas is coming up, brands are fighting to be considered as great presents. For some, this means appealing not to the consumer but to the shopper.
One brand that has identified the link between musical notes and bra sizes is lingerie emporium La Senza who have launched a Cup Size Choir. The premise is quite simple. Each model represents a note relating to her cup size.
To start with, the girls sing a Christmas carol. After that the visitor can play them and make their own tunes. Users can record their compositions and share them with friends as well as endorse the site via Facebook and Twitter. You can even win a years worth of lingerie!
With men in the market for gifts for their partners the site should help La Senza reach an audience that maybe wouldn’t be regular shoppers.
The ingredients of interactivity and women in skimpy outfits won’t do any harm to the sites attempts to go viral. The idea is simple, relevant to the brand and not crucially not gratuitous or overly demeaning to women.
That might be enough to breakthrough the noise of all the other brands attempting to get your Christmas coins.
Let us know if you manage to make any cool tunes.
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
- Underwood vs White - Q&A w/ #HouseOfCards + #BreakingBad showrunners Willimon & Gilligan variety.com/2014/tv/awards… #Weekendread #BetterCallSaul 1 hour ago
- Many co.s in China are not yet connected businesses. As that changes, expect to see productivity rise further economist.com/news/business/… 1 hour ago
- @SarcasticNY Thanks buddy :) 18 hours ago
- @SarcasticNY I wrote on a similar subject in '12 zeitgeistandstuff.wordpress.com/2012/12/18/on-… Let me know your thoughts! 19 hours ago
- Yeesh - #Starbucks processes 6m mobile payments a week in the US totalpayments.org/2014/07/30/sta… 19 hours ago