Local news goes Anti-Social
In a pretty inspired turn, a local news channel in the US, Fox 4, takes some time to parody the mind-numbingly large number of social media platforms that exist to us “citizen journalists” today. Then there is of course the irony of you watching this on YouTube. “Sweet”, one reporter neatly summarises. Brought to Zeitgeist’s belated attention by Mashable.
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
- How has #complexity in #business changed, and how do we manage increasing amounts of it? economist.com/news/business/… 6 hours ago
- Why does economic uncertainty dull investment, and is that a wise course of action? economist.com/news/finance-a… 9 hours ago
- Warner Bros testing out new digital #distribution channel with Reelhouse variety.com/2013/digital/n… Sounds interesting @maegiFILMS #Film 2 days ago
- On how cinemas are using technological innovation to address economic necessities economist.com/news/business/… 2 days ago
- On walled gardens and how France could have been "pioneers of the Internet" economist.com/news/technolog… #CYCLADES 2 days ago