“The Social Network” theatrical trailer debuts
What hath Fincher and Sorkin wrought with their story about the ignominious founding of the ultimate zeitgeist, Facebook? Time will tell when the film is released later this year. Until then, we have this trailer to whet our collective appetites. Best viewed in full screen and HD.
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
- Why is #globalisation not reducing inequality in developing countries? economist.com/news/finance-a… Complicated but insightful theory 1 hour ago
- @AccentureRetail Hmm given that headline did you see the article I tweeted this morn about French retailer Lick? on.ft.com/1tFL0FL 20 hours ago
- What's holding Android smartwatches back? gigaom.com/2014/08/27/the… Notifications, the point of an app, UX, style 21 hours ago
- Only 6% of broadband homes "moderately" or "highly likely" to buy 4K TV, 83% completely unfamiliar with term Ultra HD theregister.co.uk/2014/07/28/4k_… 23 hours ago
- French retailer Lick gets customers to vote on smartphone & #IoT product stocked, has expert staff & hosts startups on.ft.com/1tFL0FL 1 day ago