“The Social Network” theatrical trailer debuts
What hath Fincher and Sorkin wrought with their story about the ignominious founding of the ultimate zeitgeist, Facebook? Time will tell when the film is released later this year. Until then, we have this trailer to whet our collective appetites. Best viewed in full screen and HD.
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
- What made apes more compelling than superheroes this summer? variety.com/2014/voices/ne… #DawnofApes @cameroon2076 59 minutes ago
- Some amusing reactions to the cancellation of a #SecretCinema performance dalstonist.co.uk/twenty-brillia… @Will_Laird @robin_parkes 1 hour ago
- 87% of Twitter users said their most recent decision to see a film in #cinema was influenced by tweets, says @Nielsen variety.com/2014/digital/n… 3 hours ago
- IBM's partnership with Apple part of a growing trend toward the consumerisation of business economist.com/news/business/… They've made a good start 4 hours ago
- Interesting to hear how Arm Holdings CEO thinks their very business model prevents threat of takeover @BBCr4today 8 hours ago