Floating on an experiential cloud
Great piece of experiential work here by KLM to advertise their new Economy class seating at Manchester airport recently, that of course, like, totally went viral. If anyone can shed light on how this illusion was achieved, Zeitgeist would be curious to know.
What is Zeitgeist and stuff?
- On walled gardens and how France could have been "pioneers of the Internet" economist.com/news/technolog… #CYCLADES 46 minutes ago
- Great @FT article on @MikeBloomberg and the legacy he leaves behind for "New New York" ft.com/cms/s/2/1ad44e… @rachel_arthur @JamesADJF 21 hours ago
- Hermès upcycles leftover product, transforms the whole ground floor of London Bond St store psfk.com/2013/12/hermes… Peeked in the other day 1 day ago
- How are #digital habits toward buying #luxury products online changing? emarketer.com/Article/Luxury… #Report @rachel_arthur 2 days ago
- Nice idea from M-Go as it tests title-specific movie gift certificate cards variety.com/2013/digital/n… Making intangible more meaningful #Film 2 days ago